Follow Me

Sunday, April 28, 2013

WOW WOW WOW!!!!
Where has the time gone....

I don't even know where to begin with this post, but I think it's time I share where I've been the past few months. So here it is in as little words as possible so we can get back to the ART!

God has blessed our lives in really BIG ways this year. Our dream of moving HOME has finally come. With that comes a lot of things... like packing up a home and a classroom, saying goodbye to dear friends and colleges, finishing a permanent art piece, setting up a new home and a NEW CLASSROOM, and so much more.

Some AMAZING Educators and Friends from  Willow
Willow Lane's Permanent Art Piece 

My New Classroom at Greenwood 


With all the craziness I have had little time for my Internet life, well actually I just got Internet last week, but still, I could not be happier with this huge move.

I am now teaching Kindergarten though 6th Grade Art and serving as the K-12 Gifted Support teacher in the Greenwood School District. I am excited about my new new role and the wonderful educators I have been meeting and getting to work with.

This School Year has just flown by! I can't believe it is almost May!!!

I will post again soon, some of the projects we are working on at my new school.

We are working on some fun Keith Haring Action figures, Kinetic Sculpture, Personal Hex Signs, and more...






No comments:

Post a Comment